Cricket News

Cricket News blog broadcast update up-comming cricket live matches and all cricket news direct from the pitch. So be a part of Cricket News Blog and be a part of Cricket News.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cricket News : Habibul Bashar Bangladesh Skipper with his 12 leading players join ICL


Habibul Bashar a Bangladesh skipper along with 12 Bangladesh leading players form a new team named Dhaka Warriors and join the unofficially Twenty-20 Indian cricket League.

Habibul Bashar Statement:

"I don't think that is right," he told reporters. "We do have many players and the ICL is not going to stop us from playing for Bangladesh."
Nafees denied money had been the key factor.
"As a cricketer first and last I would love to play cricket," he said. "I sacrificed 10 years of my life and never thought about money.
"As a professional player, I will get money to play. I thought it was a new dimension of cricket."

No comments: